- Blue Shy Guy, who is that? - Another year for Mario Kart costumes!
- Flush flush…a toilet costume - Anyone else making a toilet costume this year?
- #SewMyStyle – Fremont Tote - Finally achieved success in creating the perfect work bag!
- Upcycled Napkins - Pretty napkins upcycled from fabric samples! Time to stop saving special fabric and start enjoying as a daily reusable item.
- Estelle and the Fabric Dilemma - Trying to make clothes that are good for the environment is tough! Choosing material for the replacement of my favorite cardigan involves tough decisions.
- #sewmystyle – Yona Wrap Coat - The almost finished Yona Wrap Coat by Named Clothing.
- My Favorite Quilt – Upcycled Fabulous - My husband asked me recently which is my favorite quilt I've made. This one.
- #SewMyStyle – Sunny Dress - The Sunny Dress is the first project of #sewmystyle2018 and my first memade item for 2018.
- Kram Cardi Review – Perfect for Beginners! - The Kram Cardi, my first crochet cardigan I made by following the Crochet Along by KT and the Squid. A great beginner project!
- Ready to Wear Fast 2018 - I’m joining the Ready to Wear Fast for 2018! That means I will not be buying clothes and instead repurposing existing items in my wardrobe or making new ones for 2018.
Will you join me?
See more of my projects on Pinterest!