- Dora Dress by Rebecca Page - Dora Dress by Rebecca Page. Perfect for making office work appropriate dresses with a fitted bodice and flared circle skirt. The pattern has detailed instructions for the lined bodice and french seams for a clean finish.
- Men’s Toronto Tee by Rebecca Page - Men’s Toronto Tee by Rebecca Page. An easy to sew, relaxed fitting t-shirt pattern perfect as a beginner sewing project. I tested the pattern by making a running shirt from Chitosante athletic knit.
- Kitsune – Fortnite Pet - All the best Fortnite costumes come with pets as back bling, right? Drift needed his pet Kitsune to join him on his many adventures.
- Fortnite Costume – Cuddle Team Leader - How could I say no to making a fuzzy pink teddy bear costume? Cuddle Team Leader may be a video game character, but this version is gaining me lots of fuzzy cuddles.
- Fortnite Costume – The Many Styles of Drift - Drift from Fortnite is the most complex costume I’ve made - but hard to resist when Mini Drift keeps saying he believes in me!
The mask is a huge level up in skill for me and I pushed my design skills to mostly self draft the vest and overcoat.
- DIY Spool Knitting Finger Loom - DIY Spool Loom for Finger Knitting - an easy summer craft to to keep your kids busy. Made with common materials - toilet paper rolls, crayons and elastics.
- Touch Quilt - Manitoba Alzheimer’s Touch Quilt project, my group of friends came together to create one for a dear friend’s mother who is facing early onset Alzheimer.
Touch Quilts provide individuals in the later stages of Alzheimer's disease or another dementia with an opportunity for sensory stimulation.
- Beauty from Disaster – A wrap scrap quilting challenge - From a damaged handwoven babywearing wrap to a treasured heirloom quilt.
- Movie Night Cocoon Cardi - Movie Night Cocoon - the perfect crochet project while watching a movie...or wearing to a movie.
- Blue Shy Guy, who is that? - Another year for Mario Kart costumes!
See more of my projects on Pinterest!