- Camoflauge Baby – A Quilt to Hide Under - A quilt of many firsts - trying DIY Spray Baste, templated free motion quilting and pantograph. The camo was the perfect pattern to hide the learning attempts.
- Me Made May 2020 – Round Up - A successful Me Made May 2020! I wore a at least one made by me clothing article each day. A great mix of old and new sewing projects, showcasing my sewing journey.
- Nebbia Goes Home - A housewarming gift full of babywearing memories. This quilt made from a special Didymos Nebbia Fish became a cozy quilt to create new memories in a new home.
- Wrap Scrap Quilt – Shattered Kasumi Bessemer - When your babywearing days are over, how do you keep wrapping them in love? With a wrap scrap quilt!
- Dora Dress by Rebecca Page - Dora Dress by Rebecca Page. Perfect for making office work appropriate dresses with a fitted bodice and flared circle skirt. The pattern has detailed instructions for the lined bodice and french seams for a clean finish.
- Men’s Toronto Tee by Rebecca Page - Men’s Toronto Tee by Rebecca Page. An easy to sew, relaxed fitting t-shirt pattern perfect as a beginner sewing project. I tested the pattern by making a running shirt from Chitosante athletic knit.
- Kitsune – Fortnite Pet - All the best Fortnite costumes come with pets as back bling, right? Drift needed his pet Kitsune to join him on his many adventures.
- Fortnite Costume – Cuddle Team Leader - How could I say no to making a fuzzy pink teddy bear costume? Cuddle Team Leader may be a video game character, but this version is gaining me lots of fuzzy cuddles.
- Fortnite Costume – The Many Styles of Drift - Drift from Fortnite is the most complex costume I’ve made - but hard to resist when Mini Drift keeps saying he believes in me!
The mask is a huge level up in skill for me and I pushed my design skills to mostly self draft the vest and overcoat.
- DIY Spool Knitting Finger Loom - DIY Spool Loom for Finger Knitting - an easy summer craft to to keep your kids busy. Made with common materials - toilet paper rolls, crayons and elastics.
See more of my projects on Pinterest!