- #SewMyStyle – Bridgetown Dress - An easy to sew pattern with easy fitting and versatile styling
- #SewMyStyle – Saunio Cardigan - Named Clothing - Saunio Cardigan is the February project for Blue Bird Fabrics #SewMyStyle, project to sew 12 garments in 12 months to raise awareness about the slow fashion movement and encouraging women to take up sewing.
- #SewMyStyle – January – Toaster Sweater #2 - I signed up for Blue Bird Fabrics #SewMyStyle, a project to sew 12 garments in 12 months to raise awareness about the slow fashion movement and about encouraging women to take up sewing. The first garment is the Sew House Seven -Toaster Sweater #2.
- Grainline Studio Hemlock shirt- the start of a new adventure - I'm not new to a memade wardrobe, but I gave up sewing clothes in my 20's. Making the Grainline Studio Hemlock tee has me started me back on the adventure of making my own wardrobe.
- Quick and Easy Fabric Gift Bag – Enclosed Seams - Quick and easy tutorial for making fabric gift bags with enclosed seams, quicker than you can wrap a present with paper.
- Quick and Easy Fabric Gift Bag - Quick and easy tutorial for making fabric gift bags quicker than you can wrap a present with paper.
- Nail Polish Travel Kit -DIY Gift - I wanted to make a gift for a coworker who is leaving for new adventures this week. We share a love of Julep nail polish so a travel pack was a must!
The free Snappy Mani Pouch pattern made for a quick sew with fabric from my collection.
- First Sewing Project – Sewing with Kids - My son's first sewing project! Easy to sew scarf with pockets.
- DIY – $7 Sleep Clock - With $7 and 7 minutes of time, you can make a personalized sleep clock for your toddler.
- Color by Amber – Jewelry Pouch - I recently discovered Color by Amber jewelry and bought into the hype of “Feel Good, Do Good” before fully investigating their claims. Is it really as eco-sustainable as they claim or green washing? Is “part of the profits” and sourcing... Continue Reading →
See more of my projects on Pinterest!