- Touch Quilt - Manitoba Alzheimer’s Touch Quilt project, my group of friends came together to create one for a dear friend’s mother who is facing early onset Alzheimer.
Touch Quilts provide individuals in the later stages of Alzheimer's disease or another dementia with an opportunity for sensory stimulation.
- Beauty from Disaster – A wrap scrap quilting challenge - From a damaged handwoven babywearing wrap to a treasured heirloom quilt.
- Movie Night Cocoon Cardi - Movie Night Cocoon - the perfect crochet project while watching a movie...or wearing to a movie.
- Blue Shy Guy, who is that? - Another year for Mario Kart costumes!
- Flush flush…a toilet costume - Anyone else making a toilet costume this year?
- #SewMyStyle – Fremont Tote - Finally achieved success in creating the perfect work bag!
- Upcycled Napkins - Pretty napkins upcycled from fabric samples! Time to stop saving special fabric and start enjoying as a daily reusable item.
- Estelle and the Fabric Dilemma - Trying to make clothes that are good for the environment is tough! Choosing material for the replacement of my favorite cardigan involves tough decisions.
- #sewmystyle – Yona Wrap Coat - The almost finished Yona Wrap Coat by Named Clothing.
- My Favorite Quilt – Upcycled Fabulous - My husband asked me recently which is my favorite quilt I've made. This one.
See more of my projects on Pinterest!