- Four Hour Sweater, er 12 hour…. - When you see a pattern claiming to take only four hours, how can you resist! It took me 12 hours, but as a beginner I am thrilled with this quick sweater pattern.
- Shrugs by Mon Petite Violon - I love patterns by Mon Petite Violon. Simple stitches with create intricate feminine patterns. However I could start a shop for all the items I make my daughter that despite choosing material and pattern she won't wear....
- DIY Fire Mario Costume - Creating my son's vision to be Fire Mario!
- #sewmystyle – Darling Ranges – Hack Fail - It's easy to write a post about a project that turns out well, much harder to write about the bad ones.
In trying to not repeat past mistakes, a whole new set of mistakes was made with this pattern hack fail.
- Adventures in Crochet – A Beginner’s Tale - I had an overwhelming urge to learn to crochet. We are talking 8pm in the car in the Walmart parking lot on a Sunday night with a freshly purchased skein of yarn and YouTube on my phone trying to figure it out type of overwhelming urge.
- Chopped Block Quilt - Chopped Block Quilt by Missouri Star Quilt Company - a prize for healthy living!
- #SewMyStyle – Briar Tshirt - The June project for Bluebird Fabrics #SewMyStyle is the Megan Nielsen - Briar Tshirt. This is a versatile tee with options for short or long sleeves and hems.
- #SewMyStyle – Bridgetown Dress - An easy to sew pattern with easy fitting and versatile styling
- #SewMyStyle – Saunio Cardigan - Named Clothing - Saunio Cardigan is the February project for Blue Bird Fabrics #SewMyStyle, project to sew 12 garments in 12 months to raise awareness about the slow fashion movement and encouraging women to take up sewing.
- #SewMyStyle – January – Toaster Sweater #2 - I signed up for Blue Bird Fabrics #SewMyStyle, a project to sew 12 garments in 12 months to raise awareness about the slow fashion movement and about encouraging women to take up sewing. The first garment is the Sew House Seven -Toaster Sweater #2.
See more of my projects on Pinterest!