- Upcycled Napkins - Pretty napkins upcycled from fabric samples! Time to stop saving special fabric and start enjoying as a daily reusable item.
- Estelle and the Fabric Dilemma - Trying to make clothes that are good for the environment is tough! Choosing material for the replacement of my favorite cardigan involves tough decisions.
- #sewmystyle – Yona Wrap Coat - The almost finished Yona Wrap Coat by Named Clothing.
- My Favorite Quilt – Upcycled Fabulous - My husband asked me recently which is my favorite quilt I've made. This one.
- #SewMyStyle – Sunny Dress - The Sunny Dress is the first project of #sewmystyle2018 and my first memade item for 2018.
- Kram Cardi Review – Perfect for Beginners! - The Kram Cardi, my first crochet cardigan I made by following the Crochet Along by KT and the Squid. A great beginner project!
- Ready to Wear Fast 2018 - I’m joining the Ready to Wear Fast for 2018! That means I will not be buying clothes and instead repurposing existing items in my wardrobe or making new ones for 2018.
Will you join me?
- Four Hour Sweater, er 12 hour…. - When you see a pattern claiming to take only four hours, how can you resist! It took me 12 hours, but as a beginner I am thrilled with this quick sweater pattern.
- Shrugs by Mon Petite Violon - I love patterns by Mon Petite Violon. Simple stitches with create intricate feminine patterns. However I could start a shop for all the items I make my daughter that despite choosing material and pattern she won't wear....
- DIY Fire Mario Costume - Creating my son's vision to be Fire Mario!
See more of my projects on Pinterest!