- Fortnite Costume – The Many Styles of Drift - Drift from Fortnite is the most complex costume I’ve made - but hard to resist when Mini Drift keeps saying he believes in me!
The mask is a huge level up in skill for me and I pushed my design skills to mostly self draft the vest and overcoat.
- DIY Spool Knitting Finger Loom - DIY Spool Loom for Finger Knitting - an easy summer craft to to keep your kids busy. Made with common materials - toilet paper rolls, crayons and elastics.
- Touch Quilt - Manitoba Alzheimer’s Touch Quilt project, my group of friends came together to create one for a dear friend’s mother who is facing early onset Alzheimer.
Touch Quilts provide individuals in the later stages of Alzheimer's disease or another dementia with an opportunity for sensory stimulation.
- Beauty from Disaster – A wrap scrap quilting challenge - From a damaged handwoven babywearing wrap to a treasured heirloom quilt.
- Movie Night Cocoon Cardi - Movie Night Cocoon - the perfect crochet project while watching a movie...or wearing to a movie.
- Blue Shy Guy, who is that? - Another year for Mario Kart costumes!
- Flush flush…a toilet costume - Anyone else making a toilet costume this year?
- #SewMyStyle – Fremont Tote - Finally achieved success in creating the perfect work bag!
- Upcycled Napkins - Pretty napkins upcycled from fabric samples! Time to stop saving special fabric and start enjoying as a daily reusable item.
- Estelle and the Fabric Dilemma - Trying to make clothes that are good for the environment is tough! Choosing material for the replacement of my favorite cardigan involves tough decisions.
See more of my projects on Pinterest!